Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

This security certificate was issued by a company that you have not chosen to tr
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro sobre temas generales, offtopics, sugerencias, presentaciones del Foro de Ahorristas, chistes y varios.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: This security certificate was issued by a company that you have not chosen to tr
This security certificate was issued by a company that you have not chosen to tr hace 6 Años Karma: 0
Hi,

I want to check my mailbox on an Exchange Server from home using my IE6 browser (WinXP Pro SP1), when I go to the server IP address a dialog box appears saying:
'This security certificate was issued by a company that you have not chosen to trust' and then the choices presented are view certificate, install certificate or reject certificate.
I have repeatedly chosen view certificate and install certificate but every time I try to log the same dialog box appears.
Now, I know it is not the right forum, but you the guy that could know the answer are here, please understand.
My question is can I install the certificate at once and make the login process easier from then on ?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=740129
Creative video company

Thank you.
johntimber
johntimber
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1